OK, Tech Geniuses (and AHM)
Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
2005-12-12 02:41:15 UTC
Damn dood, maybe your wife is on the damn phone after 5pm.
Yes, Vinny. That's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
It is actually, unless your not married or gay.
Does it not happen with phones held by gay people? Live-in lovers?

Grandmothers?
I had dsl, and the wife bought this new phone. Whenever she was on it
my access went to shi*. Filter or no filter.
She eventually dropped the phone smashing it into pieces, and my
problem
went away that day.
If only there was some way to tell if my wife, three feet away in the
same room, was on the phone...

I'll work on this. Good idea!

I don't know why I related it to a specific time of the day.
Or maybe
you
need road runner, pulling 600k downloads these days. Thats almost
as fast as my hardrive.
Right. Technical problem?
Ditch the ISP!
Ditch the dsl.
Get yourself on a network man!
And what, in your mind, is a "network"?
People think I'm a snob, but it's just because I'm better than they
are.
Who is they? Those people in the mirror?
I gotta stop trolling people with my sigs.
http://www.bedoper.com
http://beosnews.com/
beOS....nevermind, your connection will always suck.
How do you figure?

http://beosnews.com/
vinny
2005-12-12 03:09:38 UTC
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
Damn dood, maybe your wife is on the damn phone after 5pm.
Yes, Vinny. That's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
It is actually, unless your not married or gay.
Does it not happen with phones held by gay people? Live-in lovers?
I don't know, you tell me?
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
Grandmothers?
Lets not mention moms or grandmothers while trolling please...
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
I had dsl, and the wife bought this new phone. Whenever she was on it
my access went to shi*. Filter or no filter.
She eventually dropped the phone smashing it into pieces, and my
problem
went away that day.
If only there was some way to tell if my wife, three feet away in the
same room, was on the phone...
There is, if she's female she's on the damn phone.
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
I'll work on this. Good idea!
I don't know why I related it to a specific time of the day.
Or maybe
you
need road runner, pulling 600k downloads these days. Thats almost
as fast as my hardrive.
Right. Technical problem?
Ditch the ISP!
Ditch the dsl.
Get yourself on a network man!
And what, in your mind, is a "network"?
600k is a network. 80k is dsl.
See the difference?
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
People think I'm a snob, but it's just because I'm better than they are.
Who is they? Those people in the mirror?
I gotta stop trolling people with my sigs.
What people, the ones in the mirror?
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
http://www.bedoper.com
http://beosnews.com/
beOS....nevermind, your connection will always suck.
How do you figure?
Beos sucks, Didn't anybody tell you thats not a real OS?
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
--
People think I'm a snob, but it's just because I'm better than they are.
http://www.bedoper.com
http://beosnews.com/
bedoper?hmmm/////interesting page. Will it permanetely damage my brain to
read it or will it wear off?
Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
2005-12-12 04:20:44 UTC
Post by vinny
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
Damn dood, maybe your wife is on the damn phone after 5pm.
Yes, Vinny. That's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
It is actually, unless your not married or gay.
Does it not happen with phones held by gay people? Live-in lovers?
I don't know, you tell me?
You can do it, Vinster.
Post by vinny
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
Grandmothers?
Lets not mention moms or grandmothers while trolling please...
Agreed.
Post by vinny
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
I had dsl, and the wife bought this new phone. Whenever she was on
it my access went to shi*. Filter or no filter.
She eventually dropped the phone smashing it into pieces, and my
problem
went away that day.
If only there was some way to tell if my wife, three feet away in the
same room, was on the phone...
There is, if she's female she's on the damn phone.
Not if you slap them right.
Post by vinny
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
I'll work on this. Good idea!
I don't know why I related it to a specific time of the day.
Or maybe
you
need road runner, pulling 600k downloads these days. Thats
almost as fast as my hardrive.
Right. Technical problem?
Ditch the ISP!
Ditch the dsl.
Get yourself on a network man!
And what, in your mind, is a "network"?
600k is a network. 80k is dsl.
See the difference?
'Network' is not relative to speed.

I get 300k, anyway.
Post by vinny
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
People think I'm a snob, but it's just because I'm better than they are.
Who is they? Those people in the mirror?
I gotta stop trolling people with my sigs.
What people, the ones in the mirror?
Yes, Buzz. The people in the mirror.
Post by vinny
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
http://www.bedoper.com
http://beosnews.com/
beOS....nevermind, your connection will always suck.
How do you figure?
Beos sucks, Didn't anybody tell you thats not a real OS?
My grandmother.
Post by vinny
Post by Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
People think I'm a snob, but it's just because I'm better than they are.
http://www.bedoper.com
http://beosnews.com/
bedoper?hmmm/////interesting page. Will it permanetely damage my brain
to read it or will it wear off?
You assume a brain to damage.

Check the "how to roll a cone" page.

http://beosnews.com/
Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
2005-12-12 12:44:05 UTC
"Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in news:***@207.14.113.17:

I think we can rule out temperature. It's 6am, cold as hell, but the
connection is fine again.