the sourcedode, opinions much appreciated (was : Re: Congratulations London!!!!)
David Icke & Tina Turner
2005-07-31 15:04:28 UTC
<gigantic snippage>
i want a guardian angel like musharraf's
The gang's all here.
hey hope all is fine with you ^0^
i wanted to hear your opinion about this as well: ( i posted a thread
on it in the flonk but only mimus and the mad hatter replied in a
serious way.)
http://www.liveartists.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=24
(this link has absolutely nothing to do with any bombings, it is about
a sourcecode)
Very interesting stuff. I'll peruse this further and then get you some
press exposure.
Cheers.
thank you, hugs
do you think it is possible to compress files so much?
(don't know if you saw the documentary)
Well, honestly, no. But I'm still looking into it.

What you're describing is something like 99% compression. I thought it was
a encoding/decoding algo which can certainly fit in 64k.

Bear in mind, and I'm not making any judgements, here, that there have been
several famous rigged tech demos in the past 10 years. Someone claimed to
have been able to stream high-definition video over a modem. In fact, he
had a network cable buried in the dirt.

Another kid claimed to have written something like 10,000,000 lines of code
in a year, creating the best browser ever. But his code was mostly borrowed
from elsewhere, and where is this browser now?

I think the fact that this guy was killed/died mysteriously is probably
what fuels the discussions regarding the tech.
--
You need to BeDoper
http://www.bedoper.com

187 All Cops
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html

Gortician - 1000 Days in Sodom (Venom Cover) with Jeremy of Despondency
http://www.mindspring.com/~jackiv/gort_1kdays.zip
Onideus Mad Hatter
2005-07-31 22:59:01 UTC
On 31 Jul 2005 15:04:28 GMT, "David Icke & Tina Turner"
Post by David Icke & Tina Turner
Well, honestly, no. But I'm still looking into it.
What you're describing is something like 99% compression. I thought it was
a encoding/decoding algo which can certainly fit in 64k.
Bear in mind, and I'm not making any judgements, here, that there have been
several famous rigged tech demos in the past 10 years. Someone claimed to
have been able to stream high-definition video over a modem. In fact, he
had a network cable buried in the dirt.
Another kid claimed to have written something like 10,000,000 lines of code
in a year, creating the best browser ever. But his code was mostly borrowed
from elsewhere, and where is this browser now?
I think the fact that this guy was killed/died mysteriously is probably
what fuels the discussions regarding the tech.
Reposting what I posted in the other thread.

Actually it's impossible. I mean let's think about this (looking at
just the video):

An average video size of 640x480 x 30 frames per second * 60 seconds
per minute * 90 minutes = 49,766,000,000 pixels.

So if 64Kb can store 64 movies then that's 1Kb per movie or 8,192 bits
per movie.

49,766,000,000 pixels stored in 8,192 bits...yeah...and I'm the fuckin
tooth fairy.

Maybe they just misinterpreted it or he just out and out LIED and he
actually meant 1Kbps/8kbps...in which case it would put it on par with
the video codec I'm currently developing that uses a type of
compression called Interpixel Cascade Fusion...although I gotta tell
ya, it's doubtful that he ever had it. I've been working on my codec
for nearly 5 years now and I'm only slightly close to finishing a
working prototype.

...I've run into a bit of snag with mine though:

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
Incantatrix
2005-08-01 17:08:39 UTC
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
[...]
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/sonofabitch.png
hugs for your input too matt.
i know fuck about programming and stuff. i saw this item on belgian television
and it just intrigued me.
and now jason has crossposted to appropriate groups (which i all didn't know)
i hope someone somewhere can find things out.
and share with the world
:)

--

mhm 35x6
smeeter 37(?)

we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars
wilde

Incantatrix
2005-08-01 17:04:02 UTC
Post by David Icke & Tina Turner
<gigantic snippage>
i want a guardian angel like musharraf's
The gang's all here.
hey hope all is fine with you ^0^
i wanted to hear your opinion about this as well: ( i posted a thread
on it in the flonk but only mimus and the mad hatter replied in a
serious way.)
http://www.liveartists.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=24
(this link has absolutely nothing to do with any bombings, it is about
a sourcecode)
Very interesting stuff. I'll peruse this further and then get you some
press exposure.
Cheers.
thank you, hugs
do you think it is possible to compress files so much?
(don't know if you saw the documentary)
Well, honestly, no. But I'm still looking into it.
i didn't see the subtitled version yet either. (hope the translations are decent)
i saw the original dutch version on belgian tv two weeks ago.
i was pretty impressed. and intrigued.
so i did a google search to see if i could find anything in english about it. to post
to appropriate newsgroups and find out other opinions. and maybe people who can actually
work out what the guy wrote. or didn't.
i see you crossposted this thread :) thank you.
hope you guys can do something with it.
Post by David Icke & Tina Turner
What you're describing is something like 99% compression. I thought it was
a encoding/decoding algo which can certainly fit in 64k.
Bear in mind, and I'm not making any judgements, here, that there have been
several famous rigged tech demos in the past 10 years. Someone claimed to
have been able to stream high-definition video over a modem. In fact, he
had a network cable buried in the dirt.
Another kid claimed to have written something like 10,000,000 lines of code
in a year, creating the best browser ever. But his code was mostly borrowed
from elsewhere, and where is this browser now?
I think the fact that this guy was killed/died mysteriously is probably
what fuels the discussions regarding the tech.
should be posted in alt.conspiracy as well then ;)

hugs jason to you and yours.
<passes a thank you joint>
(made in holland aye)