OsX compared to Linux and BeOS
King of Brawl Hall
2005-02-15 22:13:50 UTC
02/12/2005
However, we do get sensitive about people making claims that Linux is
as good as OS X.
Especially when they're true.
ROTFLMAO.
Oh, wait. You were serious?
You _do_ know that OSX is a reduced BSD with sugar on top, right? And that
BSD "is" UNIX? And that Linux "is" UNIX? But that Linux is more stable?
Supports more hardware? Is faster? Has hundredfolds more software?
I'd still rather use BeOS.
--
Tell Them the King of Brawl Hall Sent You
http://brawl-hall.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71

You need to BeDoper
http://www.bedoper.com
Kurt von Finck
2005-02-16 02:11:00 UTC
King of Brawl Hall wrote:

<snip>
Post by King of Brawl Hall
I'd still rather use BeOS.
Necrophilia is decidedly unhealthy.

./k
King of Brawl Hall
2005-02-17 23:24:32 UTC
Post by Kurt von Finck
<snip>
Post by King of Brawl Hall
I'd still rather use BeOS.
Necrophilia is decidedly unhealthy.
That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her.

http://www.bedoper.com
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor
2005-02-18 02:24:00 UTC
I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on 17
Post by King of Brawl Hall
Post by Kurt von Finck
<snip>
Post by King of Brawl Hall
I'd still rather use BeOS.
Necrophilia is decidedly unhealthy.
That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her.
Why, Jason, never knew you had it in you.

--
"I think you need to get bent, asshole. Bend over and let me shove a
vibrating dildo up your ass and give you a blow job. You need to learn

Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <***@207.14.113.17>
King of Brawl Hall
2005-02-18 02:31:21 UTC
Post by Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor
Why, Jason, never knew you had it in you.
I knew you had it in you. How did the doctors remove it?