James is Pissy ; )
Pretty White for a Fly Guy
2005-09-29 11:16:53 UTC
<NT>
Stick with NT, Jason. Your Linux skills will never be up to par. ;)
Linux is for dorks.
--
Millennium Club Fever - Catch it!
http://www.bedoper.com
Ivan Marsh
2005-09-29 14:51:21 UTC
Post by Pretty White for a Fly Guy
<NT>
Stick with NT, Jason. Your Linux skills will never be up to par. ;)
Linux is for dorks.
That's bold talk for someone for likes Offspring.

Could you be any gayer?
--
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."
Benjamin Franklin (I didn't know he was a Buddhist)
subRoutinè@s!0.0^7ii
2005-09-29 17:55:12 UTC
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:51:21 -0500, in alt.flame Ivan Marsh <***@you.now>
wrote:

:On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:16:53 +0000, Pretty White for a Fly Guy wrote:
:
:> Lionel <***@down.under> wrote in
:> news:***@213.155.197.138:
:>
:>> Pretty White for a Fly Guy <***@yahoo.com> wrote in
:>> news:***@207.14.113.17:
:>>
:>>> <NT>
:>>
:>> Stick with NT, Jason. Your Linux skills will never be up to par. ;)
:>
:> Linux is for dorks.
:
:That's bold talk for someone for likes Offspring.
:
:Could you be any gayer?

See Jason? I told you offspring is poseur.

_-
-_
subRoutine <http://www.softtargets.com>
Overunity Energy Mechanism
0,0,1
Pretty White for a Fly Guy
2005-09-29 22:21:35 UTC
Post by Ivan Marsh
Post by Pretty White for a Fly Guy
<NT>
Stick with NT, Jason. Your Linux skills will never be up to par. ;)
Linux is for dorks.
That's bold talk for someone for likes Offspring.
I like Offspring?

Tell me more.
Post by Ivan Marsh
Could you be any gayer?