Zeta 1.0 Final is out?
Tom Pain
2004-11-27 18:53:05 UTC
I really suck.
Mr. Troll
2004-11-27 21:39:32 UTC
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:39:32 GMT
Post by Mr. Troll
Post by Tom Pain
I really suck.
Is that what that noise was? I assumed it was the sound of jobs being
sent overseas :(
It was Ross Perot ripping himself off of a vinyl couch in summer time.

Turns out "Zeta Neo" is a new name for Zeta RC4, btw.
Mr. Troll
2004-11-29 21:20:00 UTC
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:20:00 GMT
Post by Tom Pain
Post by Mr. Troll
Post by Tom Pain
I really suck.
Is that what that noise was? I assumed it was the sound of jobs being
sent overseas :(
It was Ross Perot ripping himself off of a vinyl couch in summer time.
His ears got stuck...
Post by Tom Pain
Turns out "Zeta Neo" is a new name for Zeta RC4, btw.
Does it support more than four videocards?
;)
Tom Pain
Four at the same time isn't enough for you?
Mr. Troll
2004-11-30 23:18:40 UTC
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:18:40 GMT
Post by Tom Pain
Post by Mr. Troll
Post by Tom Pain
Post by Tom Pain
Turns out "Zeta Neo" is a new name for Zeta RC4, btw.
Does it support more than four videocards?
;)
Four at the same time isn't enough for you?
Four card that I might actually possess. I tried teh Be05 on this
laptop...no dice for the video card. I did just order Vectorlinux
yestrday tho & thats supposed to run on older machines.
YAY
Tom Pain
2004-12-01 23:29:06 UTC
Post by Mr. Troll
Four card that I might actually possess. I tried teh Be05 on this
laptop...no dice for the video card. I did just order Vectorlinux
yestrday tho & thats supposed to run on older machines.
YAY
Vector Linux is a pretty amazing distro, I hear. But if I want a soulless OS,
I just run Windows 2000 instead. ; )
Mr. Troll
2004-12-02 14:58:40 UTC
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:58:40 GMT
Post by Tom Pain
Post by Mr. Troll
Four card that I might actually possess. I tried teh Be05 on this
laptop...no dice for the video card. I did just order Vectorlinux
yestrday tho & thats supposed to run on older machines.
YAY
Vector Linux is a pretty amazing distro, I hear. But if I want a soulless OS,
I just run Windows 2000 instead. ; )
I hear its free in the UK...