LSD: The Geek's Wonder Drug?
Negative Spaceman
2006-01-22 00:58:13 UTC
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
--
Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
- END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet
philo
2006-01-22 16:44:44 UTC
I'd advise against taking LSD
Negative Spaceman
2006-01-22 16:56:53 UTC
Post by philo
Post by Negative Spaceman
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
I'd advise against taking LSD
And I'd laugh at you.
Bill Cleere
2006-01-22 19:50:57 UTC
Post by Negative Spaceman
Post by philo
Post by Negative Spaceman
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
I'd advise against taking LSD
And I'd laugh at you.
I'm laughing right now, but I have no idea at what.

BeOS, perhaps? Anybody want a sweet deal to buy
the Geoworks OS?

-- Bill Cleere

"I prefer the pleasure of writing bits of nonsense to that of wearing
an embroidered coat which costs 800 francs." (Stendhal)
Negative Spaceman
2006-01-22 20:57:12 UTC
Post by Bill Cleere
Post by Negative Spaceman
Post by philo
Post by Negative Spaceman
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
I'd advise against taking LSD
And I'd laugh at you.
I'm laughing right now, but I have no idea at what.
BeOS, perhaps? Anybody want a sweet deal to buy
the Geoworks OS?
Fuck yes! Bring back the functionality of Win 3.1.
Bill Cleere
2006-01-23 08:25:34 UTC
Post by Negative Spaceman
Post by Bill Cleere
Post by Negative Spaceman
Post by philo
Post by Negative Spaceman
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
I'd advise against taking LSD
And I'd laugh at you.
I'm laughing right now, but I have no idea at what.
BeOS, perhaps? Anybody want a sweet deal to buy
the Geoworks OS?
Fuck yes! Bring back the functionality of Win 3.1.
I actually helped try to the last wretched dregs of that piece of
shit. We couldn't find a buyer at any price. That was right
after we got the same result with Flooz. It looked as if someone
might pick up Flooz on spec until the workout guys found out
that their sole asset was outstanding Flooz which they had
figured would never be cashed in.

Now *that's* a business model!

Negative Spaceman
2006-01-23 15:04:40 UTC
$2O6.84
Post by Bill Cleere
Post by Negative Spaceman
Post by Bill Cleere
Post by Negative Spaceman
Post by philo
Post by Negative Spaceman
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
I'd advise against taking LSD
And I'd laugh at you.
I'm laughing right now, but I have no idea at what.
BeOS, perhaps? Anybody want a sweet deal to buy
the Geoworks OS?
Fuck yes! Bring back the functionality of Win 3.1.
I actually helped try to the last wretched dregs of that piece of
shit. We couldn't find a buyer at any price. That was right
after we got the same result with Flooz. It looked as if someone
might pick up Flooz on spec until the workout guys found out
that their sole asset was outstanding Flooz which they had
figured would never be cashed in.
Now *that's* a business model!
yellowTab (Never use odd capitalizations in your company name, I say)
says they've sold 100,000 copies of Zeta. Curious, if they have, as I
can't seem to part with $100+ for an OS that they seem to be making
WORSE, in many ways. They should write a few big apps, or work with Adobe
to get Photoshop released for it (already sitting on a shelf somewhere),
if yT picks up all the technical support.

They won't give me or BeOSnews review copies, so they don't seem to be
doing as well as they claim. We're writing a fake review, and it's not
going to be nearly as kind as an actual review would be. It's pretty
scathing, in fact.

Inaccurate, perhaps, but what do you expect with no actual copy to
reference? But my current hatchet job is Eugenia-Loli Queru, who's
refused to do an interview for me.

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY, ELQ!!!1
Roy L. Fuchs
2006-01-27 04:36:18 UTC
Post by philo
Post by Negative Spaceman
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
I'd advise against taking LSD
As if your assessments have any merit.

±
2006-01-25 08:40:06 UTC
Post by Negative Spaceman
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70015-0.html?tw=rss.index
You're making Stain's DNA curl.
Post by Negative Spaceman
--
Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
- END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet
--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

-------